International Account Manager
Parking Network BV
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a native English speaking colleague! We are a young and dynamic organisation and you will work in a small team. Experience is not a must; it is important that you see it as a challenge to reach your monthly target by selling business memberships. It is an added bonus if you have experience in online media.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound calling of prospects / new customers (worldwide) that are not yet familiar with the opportunities and benefits of becoming a business member of Parking Network.
- Relationship management; Calling of existing customers to identify their needs, wishes and overall satisfaction.
- Visiting exhibitions and conference worldwide to actively approach prospects face to face and meet up with existing customers, with the aim to turn prospects into customers and upgrade the existing customers.
- Processing information in Salesforce in order to properly capture the status of the customer (needs).
To be considered for this position you must be a native English speaker!
Required knowledge and skills:
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant phone voice with the right enthusiasm
- Assertive in responding and communicating
- Commercial (seeing opportunities)
- Able to deal with objections and resistance
- Knowledge of the German and/or French language is considered a plus
- Experience in telemarketing is a big advantage
- No 9 to 5 mentality
What we offer:
- We offer a commercial job with full-time employment
- Working within a small team
- Thorough training and good supervision
- Ability to travel
- Very interesting commission scheme
- Salary depends on age and work experience
Please visit our website www.parking-net.com for more information
To be considered for this position you must be a native English speaker.
Please send your cover letter and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jorrit Weerman)
About Parking Network:
Parking Network (parking-net.com) is the global community for the parking industry worldwide. Not for the customer who parks his car, but for the business market that makes parking possible. ‘Connecting professionals worldwide’ has been our goal from the start. What started in 1996 as the first online information source for parking professionals has grown into a world renowned service provider to the parking industry, with a broad range of activities, accommodating to all industry stakeholders. As a trusted industry partner our key focus is to connect parking professionals worldwide, deliver the information they need and provide platforms for doing business. Parking Network positions itself in the market by participating at international conferences and trade shows, through trade publications, associations and online marketing. In addition, Parking Network organizes annual congresses and web events.