The National Parking Association (NPA), based in Washington, DC, is an international network of companies comprised of parking industry professionals.
We collect and publish insightful research, provide education and networking opportunities, and offer a range of money-saving business services. NPA's mission is to:
- Serve and assist members in identifying and solving the difficulties that arise in their business activities.
- Promote the research and publications necessary to keep the industry abreast of all critical developments affecting parking and parking-related services.
- Enhance the image, public acceptance, and economic progress of the parking industry by means of programs and projects directed to the general public instrumentalities of government and the business community.
- Promote and encourage ethical business practices among the operators of parking facilities,
- and to instill in public and non-public users of parking services confidence in the integrity and skills of parking operators.