Brand new features at Parkex 2013
This year, for the first time ever, Parkex will be running two special features; the ‘Parkex Power Pitch’ and ‘Ask the Consultant’. The ‘Parkex Power Pitch’ will provide an opportunity for exhibitors to discuss the services and products their organisation has to offer. Each pitch will last 5 minutes with a maximum of 6 pitches per session. Trialled and tested at many other BPA events, this feature has proved extremely popular and it is an excellent opportunity to help launch new products and services, and to introduce new businesses to the wider industry. Already signed up to pitch are ANPR International, Jacobs, BBFI, Alpha Parking, Apex Lighting, Paybyphone, Videalert, New Park Security and many, many more.
Special feature, ‘Ask The Consultant’ is an unscripted discussion and will provide attendees a chance to ask a panel of expert consultants about a wide variety of parking topics. The panel members include, Luke Harding from Alpha Parking Ltd, Jon Little from NSL Project Centre, Simon Morgan from Buchanan Computing, Peter Lowe from RTA Associates Ltd, Dan Skipworth-Michell from Green P Ltd and Lynn Witham from Parking Associates Limited.
The Industry Event
As the UK’s most important parking industry event, there will be plenty for you to do and see at Parkex 2013. UK and international exhibitors will be using the show as the launch pad for their latest products and services in on and off street parking equipment, access control, parking management, software, refurbishment, energy saving, civil enforcement, training and payment processing and much much more. With this in mind, Parkex recommends the following top tips to help make the most of your trip:
Parkex Top Tips!
- Plan your day: With over 350 exhibitors at this year’s Parkex and Traffex combined, there will be plenty for you to see. Make sure you don’t miss anything by looking in advance at the exhibitor list and seminar programme and decide what you want to see and when.
- Skip the queue: We are expecting this year’s event to be our biggest yet! With thousands of visitors, stands and seminars will be busy so why not skip the queues, register online and pre-book the meetings and seminars you are most interested in seeing? Visit our new website for information about how to register.
- Keep an open mind: Don’t just look for the things you know about already. The entire industry will be attending and many companies will use Parkex as a launch pad for their latest new products and services. Explore our stands, and we are confident that you will take away many useful and new ideas.
- Network, Network, Network: The entire industry will be attending Parkex, so it will be a great opportunity to meet new people and make new contacts. Bring plenty of business cards and don’t be afraid to get some face to face time with colleagues, peers, and even competitors.
- Ask Questions: With hundreds of experts and the most important industry trade associations all under one roof, it will be the perfect time to ask questions and start debates.
- Book your travel early: Save money and book your transport in advance. Train line companies often release cheaper tickets for the early birds.
- Bring a friend: This year we have so many exciting, new features. Bring someone new to the show and we guarantee they will leave better informed and with an extended little black book of contacts