If you’re a frequent flyer it’s important to ensure that your car is safe and secure while you’re out of town. There is a plethora of parking options available to us, and leaving your favourite four-wheeler in the hands of strangers can be a little daunting. So too is it important, as operators of parking areas, to ensure that the client peace-of-mind is a top priority.
So here’s a few tips that we can consider as both potential customer and parking operator:
- Does the parking lot have surveillance systems?
- Is there a parking management system in place? Is it automated or is it run on a casual basis?
- Is there adequate lighting?
- Is the parking area fenced off?
- How far is it from the main terminal? Do they offer a shuttle service?
Do your research, ask around. Does the parking operator have a good reputation? Do they have a good online presence, with clear rates, terms and conditions?
Most importantly, if you’re satisfied, give feedback. And if you’re not – that’s important to hear too.