Since Parking Network is an international oriented organisation, we provide Web Events with parking professionals from all over the world. It’s also an easy way to network with other attendees and meet new international business contacts through mutual online learning experiences.
Parking Network Web Events can be used for multiple purposes. From sales pitches, to product launches, niche market events, training sessions, industry wide communication to company internal communication. Parking Network works in cooperation with you to make sure your event is a success.
And how can you ensure that you hold up your end of the bargain? Ponder these few points if you will:
- Know your audience: ensure your concept, content, and communication are aligned with the wants and needs of those in attendance.
- Steer clear of all things superfluous: keep the content relevant, the delivery punchy and whatever you do don’t drone on.
- Utilise imagery and graphics: you’ve got a short while to ignite the interest of attendees, staring at an upper torso for an hour or so isn’t that interesting.
- Initiate interaction: there are a number of ways to encourage dialogue and exchange during a web event, such as:
- Hand up indicators.
- Be authentic: attendees are investing their precious time and expecting a real presentation. Don’t just read a script, and don’t just wing it – otherwise you could just post it to YouTube and be done with it. Make it your aim to connect with your audience, you’ll see the benefits.
- Time it right: thanks to the wonders of modern technology, we can expect attendees from all over the planet, so ensure that the timing suits i.e. not too early in the working day, and not just after lunch, we don’t want anyone dropping off mid-pitch, do we?
Want to join a Web Event?
Everyone can join our Web Events completely free of charge! The only thing required is an internet connection. Joining a Parking Network Web Event is simple: choose the Web Event you want to join, click the ‘Register’ button and follow the directions. When your registration is completed, you’ll receive an email with additional information.
All Web Events are scheduled on a specific time and date. A few minutes before the Web Event is scheduled to begin, log in to join in the fun. The software is user-friendly, however if you experience any problems during the Web Event you can always contact the Web Event moderator at Parking Network.
How does it work?
The first time you join a (WebEx) Web Event you will get prompted to download and install a WebEx plugin. Make sure you have the authority to download and install files on your computer. As soon as the plugin is installed, the event window will open. Click here to view the minimum system requirements.
Want to host a Web Event?
We'd love to have you!! Feel free to contact email@example.com for more information.