Beecham Research Limited (BRL), a leading technology market research, analysis and consulting firm, specialising in the development of the rapidly-growing M2M (machine-to-machine) and Internet of Things market worldwide, have released an incredibly smart report – discussing smart parking for smart cities.
The report covers all the vital information on smart parking;
- Statistics covering topics from climate change to congestion and the knock-on effects for the parking industry
- Smart Parking project factors: what they are and what they mean long term
- Technology drivers: e.g. Uses for parking data collected by parking sensors
- The role of the “Connected Car”
- Funding methods: e.g. How money moves in Smart Parking projects
- Overview of Smart Parking trials in European cities
Interested? Upon registration (which is free), you can download the report here.