In todays world, you can't be safe enough. And neither can your parking facility or building. Communication is a key factor in security and there's a need for a system that combines all kinds of communication. That is where Commend International comes in.
The Commend Intercom 2.0 integrates all elements of communication and offers a large amount of communication- and security solutions. Who would've thought that the solution would be an intercom? But not just a plain intercom, you'll be suprised with this one.
This world’s first “Software Intercom Server” (SIS) has set a milestone in the industry. This software-based solution has already some great user reviews, just take a look at this case study or watch their recent showcase about the Intercom 2.0.
Parking Intercom: For enhanced security in parking areas, multi-storey car parks and garages. Guarantees maximum security for all types of parking facilities. Continuous surveillance and optimal communication between all parking areas and the control centre.
Commend International has a strong, international Partner Network, and is one of the largest global suppliers of Intercom Systems. We supply solutions for communication and security, in which speech, image and data are combined on a uniform user interface.
- Intercom Server: Central control units that can be networked and can interface to external systems
- Intercom Control Systems: Control desks and Graphic User Interfaces (GUI's)
- Intercom Terminals: An intercom station for every application
- Digital Networking: State of the art system structures
- Networking via IP, 2-wire, ISDN or E1
Here are some further milestones on the Intercom 2.0 calendar this year:
- With the introduction of Version 3.0, the SIP Series will set a whole new standard in terms of intelligent ease of useT
- here will be quite a few new things on the software front as well: enhanced mobility and app support, for example, as well as a performance boosting leap to Version 3.0 of Commend’s proven Intercom Software, PRO, and a growing ability to integrate with external technologies
- In addition to new features and functions to enhance security and user friendliness, there are quite a few other nice technical surprises to look forward in 2013 – another Commend year of innovation.