HERE Automotive Services
HERE Automotive Services deliver advanced in-vehicle navigation experiences to drivers via connected embedded navigation systems. The portfolio of Automotive Services embraces four core products: Parking, Fuel, Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations and Weather.
- Parking Service provides details on parking facilities in the requested area, such as name, address, opening hours, prices and restrictions.
- Fuel Service offers fresh fuel price information, as well as fuel station details such as address, brand, fuel types and opening times.
- EV Charging Stations Service allows to find EV charging stations along the route and indicates the types and number of connectors available at those POIs, as well as their contact information.
- Weather Service informs the drivers about current and upcoming weather conditions - regardless of their location.
The Automotive Services APIs are powered by the HERE Location Cloud, which aggregates information coming from both regional and local content providers. The HERE Location Cloud not only ingests external content but also improves the accuracy of data by matching it with its own map. The combination of these techniques with ground-truth testing allows us to deliver unmatched content quality which we are continuously improving. Finally, our continuous improvements of data quality and service coverage enable us to be the preferred partner of choice when it comes to connected services.
- A comprehensive set of parking-related attributes which, together, provide the information needed to guide drivers to the best available parking for a given destination
- Content is tailored to assist drivers with whatever parking challenges are inherent to their chosen destination
- Seamless integration with Base Map, Extended Nav, Places and Venues supports true door-to-door routing
- Coverage focused on areas & destinations where parking is diffi cult to fi nd, confusing, expensive, or otherwise challenging
- On-Street content consisting of link-based attribution which indicates the presence and type of allowed on-street parking (per side of street) in major urban areas
- Rich detail for Off -Street parking lots/garages:
- Opening hours
- All pricing options (monthly, per day, per hour, discounts)
- Payment options (cash, debit/credit cards, online payment)
- Height restrictions
- Special access (elevators, wheelchair ramps, etc.
- Capacity (number/type of spaces available)
- Additional amenities (restrooms, EV charging, ATM, etc.
- On-site services (car wash/wax/detail, concierge, etc.
- Parking ← → Destination Relationships:
- Exclusive: parent/child relationships for dedicated parking lots/garages and Valet service
- P referred: call-center or web verifi ed relationship between public parking garage and destination business (discount/validation)
- Local Suggestion: based on local knowledge
- Venue Entrance Relationships: additional relationships that indicate the best parking option for the specifi c entrance most convenient to an interior destination will be published in cases where Venues coverage is available
- On-Street component available in HERE Map Content formats GDF, RDF and File Geodatabase (FGDB)
- Off -Street POIs with rich detail and relationships available in PlaceXML
- Accompanying Venue Maps available in open standard format GML (Geography Markup Language)