Mainly targeted to stop and go tolling, parking, and access control systems, with a maximum input power of 13W, the Vega Basic line features a Power-over-Ethernet (POE) interface for minimizing the installation and maintenance time.
New generation full HD sensor for reading reflective and non-reflective plates.
Stand-alone: thanks to local buffering of information, the system is able to function also in case of interruptions in the data connection.
Extra compact size to reduce the installation impact.
The Vega Basic is easy to install and does not require an external IR lighting.
Vandal proof connectors.
Embedded: Efficiency and Simplicity
Adaptable to every type of installation needed
- Scalability: the system is adaptable to every type of installation needed. Both short range (up to 8 meters) and long range (up to 25 meters) solutions are available
- Embedded technology to automatize the various phases of the procedure: real-time transit detection (thanks to onboard OCR), and ability to control directly the opening of automatic barriers
- Onboard management of blacklist and white list in order to consent or deny access to specific users
- Transit detection by sending BW image and textual information to FTP server
Easy, Clever and All On Board
The Plug&Play solution for car parks
- Plug&Play: easy installation and configuration for automatizing car parks
- Embedded technology: ready-for-use solution, no external devices necessary. OCR image conversion directly in the camera
- Free run mode: the presence of a vehicle is detected with no need for external sensors (photocells, loops, etc.)
- The device, thanks to its digital relay outputs, is also in direct control of opening the automatic barriers at entrances and exits
- Onboard management of a blacklist and a white list