Ultimate Parking LLC.
The Access Control Administrator role will entail coordination with the property tenant accounts, operations team, the accounting coordinator team, and Bedrock parking team to ensure parking access is established for parkers, special events, and monthly and transient parkers.
The individual assigned to this position must:
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Possess analytical and detail oriented thinking
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Possess Microsoft Excel/Word skills
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Have the ability to consistently perform accurate data entry
- Have the ability to effectively communicate oral and written detailed information to others
- Have the ability to operate basic office equipment
- Have the ability to meet simultaneous deadlines and response times
- Have the ability to work beyond standard schedule as required
The Individual In This Position Will Be Responsible For
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Customer Service: Making customer service, care and satisfaction the priority in every interaction with clients, customers and co-workers, . Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Adhering to strict timeframes for customer response, with a large portion of the job being focused on e-mail communication.
- Access Programming: Ensure accuracy of all parker-related badge programming within lease entitlements. Programming, printing and distributing validations for tenant accounts, special events and requests within a strict turnaround time. Attention to detail and ability to organize and coordinate special event functions with multiple teams to include accounting and operations. Troubleshooting badge access issues to identify and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Data Reporting: Running and formatting weekly, monthly and special request reports as needed.
- Accepting Payments: Assist parkers making cash, check or money order payments for monthly parking. Ability to use databases for billing to pull up account information and follow procedures for dropping cash and check payments in the accounting office.
- Computer skills: Highly proficient in Excel, Outlook, and working in database environment is critical to this position.
- Other Assigned Duties
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Updating calendar events
- Communicating to the office any information pertinent to the office staff, such as SEMCOG meetings, scheduled fire drills, etc.
- Any other duties specifically assigned by Management and or President.
Ultimate Parking Management LLC (UPM) is a Detroit based company dedicated to providing professional parking services in the Metropolitan Detroit area and beyond. The executive staff of UPM has accumulated more than 60 years of collective experience in parking and building management services while bringing a hospitality-based approach to the parking industry.
Our goal is to see each facility we operate maintain success in being a premier facility of its type. We know that such success can be achieved when the residents and patrons of the facility recognize it through the manner in which they are served and the ease with which they can complete their business and leisure activities. We assure you, no one will work harder than UPM in the pursuit of this goal!
We provide a wide range of services including all aspects of monthly parking administration, visitor parking, public parking, valet parking, shuttle services as well as landscaping, maintenance, and project management for our clients.
Apply for this job