We are seeking a Parking Account Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Direct oversite of parking operation on assigned shift
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Process reports and financials
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- schedule shuttle service
- interview new employees
Apply for this job
- Previous experience management experience in parking preferred customer service skills, property management.
- High school or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong customer service skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- at least 2 years in a management roll. Parking management preferred.