With over 9000 employees and management contracts over North America, Impark is one of North America’s largest parking operators.
At Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees.
At Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy… Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer… Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable… Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
We believe that successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!
Working under the supervision of the Director of Account Management, the Account Manager’s responsibilities include developing strong relationships with our client’s key business executives and stakeholders, accurate operational reporting and management all aspects of their parking facilities. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contract renewals and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Understanding of basic business accounting acumen (EBITDA, GROSS, NET, NOR)
- Effectively market and grow revenues for facilities you manage
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly, quarterly and yearly operational reports)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client/customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients and customers
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Overseeing client account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant fiel
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Top Skills & Proficiencies
Apply for this job
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Identifier and Solver
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Team Player