BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between the drivers of a hard-to-find parking spot and the owners who are looking to optimize the management of their assets.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solutions to our customers. With BePark, drivers can use a parking lot by the hour, book it for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from their mobile phone to their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean S imple, M obile, A daptable, Reactive and T echnologic!
This is a team of smart and motivated people ...
As a Medior Accountant, you work directly for the Administrative and Financial Director. You are in charge of the smooth operation of the accounting team, made up of three people and manages 2 companies in 2 European countries from Brussels.
Your Mission Is Mainly At
- Recruitment and Coordination of the accounting team.
- Establishment and improvement of accounting procedures.
- Point of contact with the auditors and the external auditor.
- Participation in the preparation of CA, GA and Internal Reporting.
- Budget control.
- Participation in team tasks as needed
- Encoding Invoices.
- AP / AR management and monitoring.
- General compatibility
- Cost accounting
- You have a "Masters" in Finance / Economics and a first professional experience
- (or) You have a Bachelor in Accounting and 2 to 5 years of experience
- You have an analytical mind and you have the ability to give suggestions for improvement
- You are resistant to stress and respect the deadlines
- You demonstrate real organizational skills
- You have a team management experience or a willingness to learn how to manage a team
- You master French. Knowledge in Dutch in English is an asset
- A salary package corresponding to your experience.
- A dynamic function, you have autonomy and are encouraged to take initiatives.
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up, with a young and dynamic team.
- You participate in the development of the company and will have the opportunity to develop yourself personally by supporting the growth of the company.
Please note: the original job description is in French
Apply for this job