A Fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Euro Car Parks are looking for an ambitious, confident individual to join our vibrant and dynamic team based at our head office in Marylebone, London. This is to cover a period of maternity leave.
The Main Responsibilities Of This Role Are
- Processing and checking of a high volume of supplier invoices, credit notes and expense claims using Proactis Document processing/routing system
- Analysis of expenses and ensuring compliance with company policy
- Reconciliation of invoices to purchase orders and supplier statements
- Ensuring invoices are correctly set up for tax treatments
- Handling supplier queries by telephone/e-mail
- Performing payment runs
This Role Would Suit An Individual With
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within in similar role for a multi-location service industry
- Experience of using computerised Accounts Payable Ledgers
- Confident with Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced department
- Highly organised and a fast learner
- Strong communicator who is able to build and establish relationships both within and outside the business
- Experience of SUN accounting systems would be advantageous but is not essential
If you feel you have the skills, qualities and desire to undertake this important role, please apply by forwarding, your CV and covering letter stating your reasons for applying and salary expectations. Please quote ref: RP/AC.
Apply for this job
We are an equal opportunities employer.