Admin Customer Service Representative (CSR) - 10 month contract
- Storefront Vancouver Branch
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- 10 month contract
- Hourly Rate: $15.00
Impark with over 9,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
- Create Positive Energy …Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
- Be a Trailblazer …Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
- Be Admirable …Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
We are seeking a Temporary, Full-Time Office Admin/Customer Services Representative who provides consistent and professional customer service in assisting internal and external customers with monthly parking requirements. The Office Admin/Customer Services Representative will provide support for customers of Impark, Advanced Parking and Metro Parking.
- Responsible for greeting walk-in customers and handling their enquiries in a timely and friendly manner;
- Answers telephone calls promptly and professionally;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service to assist in retaining Monthly Parking customers and handling their enquiries in a timely and friendly manner;
- Accountable for balancing at the end of shift and completing cash out report and deposit slips;
- Assigning devices: decals, remotes and access cards to new parkers and refunding deposits for returned decals, remotes and access cards;
- Process notice payments and issue receipts for all payments received;
- Ensure all customer account information is updated accurately;
- Provide user support/assistance to customers using the web-based interface;
- Liaise with the Call Centre;
- Data entry - monthly parking account information;
- Preparation of month end reports;
- Communicating with Operations Managers, Supervisors and landlords on specific information as it pertains to monthly parking;
- Assisting: Storefront Manager and Operations Managers and on Special Projects as required;
- Administrative and general office duties as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills and the commitment to work as a team member.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient data entry skills.
If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player possessing a high level of integrity and a desire to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job