Republic Parking System
Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
The Airport Parking Manager reports directly to the Regional Manager and serves as the liaison to the client being responsible for the proper management, operation, maintenance, development and promotion of the airport parking operations as defined by the terms of the contract agreement between the client and Republic Parking; and for the supervision of all related personnel, planning, and logistics support.
- Management of day-to-day operations to ensure proper control of the parking operations including scheduling, payroll entry, auditing, inventory/ordering and overall supervision of personnel.
- Oversight of the personnel function including hiring, promotion, disciplinary actions (including dismissal) and implementation of pay adjustments and promotions of facility personnel, as appropriate.
- Coordination of the budget process and the programming tools necessary to monitor and maintain cost control.
- Leadership in resolving operational, management and customer service problems.
- Direct response to requests for action from the client.
- Assisting in preparation of operating reports (weekly reports, monthly statements and reconciliations, and annual reports) to ensure timely submittal to the client.
- Establishing, maintaining and monitoring customer service principles and hospitality standards to ensure quality public relations.
- Conceptualizing, developing and implementing programs to foster staff development and employee training, improve customer relations and enhance motivation and dedication.
- Enforcement of rigid cash handling procedures, daily and monthly reporting and management of P&L, budget and payroll.
- Other duties may include: cashiering, cash accounting and reporting, customer service, supervising and training personnel, payroll, valet parking and oversight and maintenance of parking equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Parking Management/Operation experienced preferred
- Manager or Supervisor experience in at least one of the following service industries: retail, car rental, parking, hotel or restaurant or the financial industry.
- A minimum of 5 years customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, operational and financial skills
- Knowledge of parking equipment is preferred
- Must be able to pass a background screening
- Valid Driver’s License required
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job