- Answering incoming phone calls and discussing service and related items with clients
- Entering Service call into ServiceMax and tracking Field Service Technicians
- Invoicing of service calls, contracts and projects
- Collections of outstanding invoices
- Ordering parts for service and projects
- Shipping/Receiving and Inventory controls
- Various administrative tasks as assigned
- Customer Service
Apply for this job
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be accustomed to answering incoming phone calls with a pleasant demeanour and either directly addressing the need, or forwarding calls according to client need/s.
- Demonstrated advanced skill using Microsoft Office Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service orientation, with a strong problem-solving
- Ability to learn new software and product lines quickly.
- Proficient with inventory control and procedures.
- Pack and process UPS / Fed-Ex shipments utilizing online web portals.
- Ability to establish solid relationships with clients and vendors Creates a positive work environment for all parties Must be a team player and willing to take on new challenges.
- Familiarity with Field Service
- Technician dispatch and tracking.
- Supports Project Management SOP including invoicing and setup.
- Additional duties as assigned.