We are recruiting grounds maintenance operatives to join our team on the GTR contract, to maintain the vegetation clearance of the railway car park and grounds.
What you'll do
Operate machinery to:
- Maintain the hedges through trimming.
- Strim grassed areas.
- Maintenance and cleaning of all signage including some minor installations
- Ensure the site is clean, tidy and free from litter
- The list of duties may change in line with the business needs.
What You'll bring
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team
- A reliable and responsible attitude to work, including ability to be proactive.
- Driving Licence Essential
What we'll offer you
Apply for this job
- £18,532.80 per annum
- 40 hours per week- Sunday- Thursday 06:00-14:00
- Training and Development
- Employee discount scheme