- Location: Midlands - West
- Department: Parking
- Salary Details: £19,426.00 per annum
About The Role
- To ensure that all correspondence received is answered in a timely and professional manner and within contractual KPI’s, log all correspondence onto the Chipside database
- Undertake administrative tasks in relation to the given contract(s) to help ensure that all KPI’s and SLA’s are met. Deliver a strong and consistent level of customer service.
- To safeguard Council and APCOA revenue by adhering to cash handling and banking policies.
What you’ll do
- Answer all correspondence within the set KPI time.
- Manage queries and strives for solutions to customers problems to a satisfactory end, wherever possible.
- Safeguard data protected information and ensure that cash, electronic payments are protected.
- Provide excellence in Customer Service
- Deliver and meet individual, site and business objectives and targets.
- Deal with all refunds in a timely manner using the correct process as per contract.
- Ensure that all processes are maintained.
- Work as a multi-functional and flexible member of the notice processing team, capable of working effectively in a multi-service environment.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and best practice at all times.
- Ensure company standards relating to DPA and PCI are adhered to.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate and escalate issues and problems that need manager level solutions.
- Use knowledge of processes, legislation and guidelines to effectively advise all customers.
- Meet, and exceed, the KPIs set by the Manager and the individual contracts
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Pro-actively report any contract-critical issues identified.
- Contribute to corporate initiatives as required.
- Cascade information as required and maintain good communication throughout each contract.
- Conduct reasonable non-specified tasks as required, upon request of the Management Team.
What You’ll Bring
- It is essential that a good understanding of the BPA, the parking industry, Notice Processing, PoPLA, DVLA, PoFA and our clients KPI’s be attained.
- To effectively use and apply knowledge of the organisation, rules and procedures.
- The ability to learn, retain and access knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines pertinent to the contract on which the agent is employed at that time.
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage workloads in order to achieve the expected service levels.
- The ability to effectively operate a range of Information Technology systems and software packages.
- The ability to complete and file reports and documentation as necessary
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints through following procedures
- Smart and Professional
- The ability to effectively and confidently communicate with members of the public, team members and the management team both verbally and non-verbally.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Planning & organisation
- Customer Service and Quality focused
- Ability to work to tight timescales & stretching objectives
What we’ll offer you
Apply for this job
- £19426.00 per annum
- 42.5 hours a week- 5 out of 7 days
- Training and Development
- Employee Discount Scheme