Salary - OTE £17,680 (£8 Per Hour dependant on age and achievement of bonus scheme)*
- (Hourly rate £7.50 bonus award 50p per hour)*
- In Gloucestershire we work in partnership with our client, Gloucestershire County Council covering traffic enforcement across the county in order to ensure a smooth flow of traffic.
- We have vacancies in all areas for both full time and part time roles
- You will be working within a friendly and professional team
- Full industry recognised training provided
- Uniform provided
As a Civil Enforcement Officer you would be patrolling the across the City, the towns and the county of Gloucestershire throughout the year.
Your duties would include
- Patrolling to make sure that regulations are being followed.
- Recording and issuing Penalty Charge Notices
- Checking car park equipment and reporting damage or faults.
- Reporting defective signs and road markings.
- Reporting abandoned vehicles
Driving Licence or CBT are not essential but would allow you a more varied role
Apply for this job