At ParkBee we are on a mission to make optimal use of space to reduce the need for on-street parking. Our smart technology opens-up private car parks to the public and optimizes the use of underutilized parking space to get cars off the street and KEEP YOUR CITY MOVING.
We have big ambitions with an ever-evolving product to expand our reach across the rest of Europe. That’s why we need you to join us to assist with our next funding rounds.
We are seeking an experienced CFO to join our management team to focus on the financial strategy in this dash to scale. As the CFO you will take a leading role within the company, alongside the CEO, to predominantly manage all financial-related activities, with a particular focus on supporting fund-raising, but also being comfortable to support operational related activities, such as implementing, and managing company-wide, KPI’s.
Your experience with multiple fund-raises will help you structure the financial forecasting and implement the fund-raising strategy. We are looking for someone who is hands-on, excited by a disruptive approach, analytical to draw conclusions and is a strong people’s person both professionally and strategically smart.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will lead all financial activities on a global scale and will have the following responsibilities:
- Take full ownership of financial forecasting, for both Group and local entities, NL and UK, based on company strategy, goals and KPI’s.
- Prepare and implement annual budgets working with all stakeholders; local operational teams, the management team, and ultimately the board to adopt, and work actively to manage performance vs budget.
- Support throughout the entire fund-raising process and strategy – Working with CEO to prepare investor deck and approach potential investors, all the way through to negotiating and closing to ensure the company is adequately capitalized.
- Support CEO with the management of shareholders and board members; bridging communication from the company to these stakeholders, and preparing materials for board meetings; monthly reports, financial updates etc
- Managing controller, and supporting the implementation of key processes to ensure smooth financial operations; auditing, book-keeping, reconciliations, compliance-related activities, implementing team budgets and processes around this to ensure costs are controlled.
- Provide long-term financial planning and advise on a business/expansion strategy.
- Work with business development teams, to support longer-term financing deals with existing and potential clients, advising on commercial terms, business model and associated risk profiles/management.
- Work with Commercial Director to implement annual country plans, coordinate company-wide KPI’s, and manage performance measurement with team-leads/General Managers.
What We Are Looking For
Apply for this job
- Over 10 years of experience in progressively responsible CFO leadership role.
- Experience in a tech-driven environment preferred.
- Strong fund-raising experience with leading, international VC’s, financial institutions.
- You are solution driven; creative and always think ahead.
- Masters in finance related subject. CFA preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation analysis.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- You are flexible, based in either Amsterdam or London and willing to travel on a regular basis to the other offices.