13% of the city of Amsterdam's space is used for outdoor parking. At ParkBee we are on a mission to make optimal use of space by reducing the need for on-street parking.
We have grown successfully throughout The Netherlands and UK with over 100 ParkBee locations predominantly within the private (office) market. We are expanding our service. Recently partnering with leading international car park operators, which will have a stratospheric effect on our growth. We are ready to scale. We plan to expand further in Europe with our partners, like BMW-Daimler’s ParkNow, who are the leading cashless parking app in Europe, active in 11 countries, and 1000 cities.
We are seeking an experienced Chief Investment Officer (CIO) to join our management team to focus on expanding supply in this dash to scale. As the CIO you will take a leading role within the company, alongside the CEO, implementing supply strategies to attract large-scale clients and managing these key accounts on the one hand, but being comfortable enough to work alongside tech/data/product team to help shape our product, on the other.
The CIO will be responsible on group level to lead Business Development. You will drive results by creating a supply strategy, managing and executing this plan. Your experience with International real-estate companies will help you guide this plan to work independently.
We are looking for someone who is hands-on, excited by a disruptive approach, analytical and strategically smart to take decisive action and is a strong peoples person.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Reporting to the CEO, the CIO will lead Business Development on a global scale and will have the following responsibilities:
- Take total ownership to develop and execute the Business Development Strategy, for the core markets UK and NL.
- Work independently to approach, manage and ultimately close strategic partnerships with large-scale clients focused predominantly on international car park operators.
- Work closely with Product Team, to shape the product based on your insights and validation from the market to maintain our position as market leader.
- Align business development strategy with our partner company, ParkNow.
- Support the local acquisitions teams with your network to open-up new opportunities and to accelerate the deal-making process.
- Work with CFO to structure longer-term financing agreements on key accounts, and evaluating the associated risk.
- Join Supervisory Board meetings, and present your strategy, progress to the board of directors.
- Play a key role within the Management Team, working on broader strategic plans, and using business development strategies as a lead for expansion to new European markets.
Who We’re Looking For
- In-depth experience in progressively responsible business development leadership role.
- Experience in real-estate within a reputable organization, ideally with exposure to a prop-tech environment.
- You are solution driven; creative and always think ahead.
- Proven experience in an analytical field.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation analysis.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- You are flexible, based in Amsterdam and willing to travel on a regular basis.
What You'll Get In Return
Sounds good right? Join us!
Apply for this job