Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service is looking for a Cloud Service Operations Manager. If you are pro-active, result driven people manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience as Service Operations Manager in a cloud IT environment than this is the job for you. Come work for the #1 European parking service provider and make a difference!
We are looking for an experienced Service Cloud Operations Manager getting our Service Operations team to the next level. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and based in the Netherlands but part of a growing, professional and ambitious international organization leading and changing the parking industry within Europe.
- Lead the customer-facing Service Operations team for all Company products, with high availability, superior performance and 24x7 support
- Line management duties for the Service Operations team that include amongst others recruiting, objectives setting, appraisals etc. Everything to do with successfully managing direct reports;
- Ensure that the Service Operations team grows to the next level and meets all agreed deliveries for quality, definition, specification, timescales and budget;
- Ownership of the Preprod and Production Environments;
- Embed the ITIL principles and implement (improved) processes to optimize efficiency
- Design and execute on the journey towards operational excellence, with focus on the service management and DevOps approach to achieve agility, speed, scale and efficiency
- Maximize the uptime of our core systems by further enhancing our automated monitoring process
- Represent the Service Operations team when liaising with other departments, customers and/or partners as and when needed;
- Part of the Operations Leadership team and provide regular updates to the Head of Operations, Head of Technology and COO.
- Influence the Technology roadmap and work closely with the Engineering teams improve service experience, MTTR, Up-time, resilience and/or reduce the TCO
- 5+ years of experience as a (Service) Cloud Operations manager in an IT environment
- 5+ years of experience in a Leadership role managing distributed teams
- Equipped with MSc or BSc degree, preferably in Business Information Technology
- Extensive experience working with ticketing systems like ServiceNow. Actual experience with ServiceNow is a bonus.
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch, German and/or French is a bonus
- ITIL Intermediate level certification
- Experienced in working in an Agile and/or Lean environment
- Knowledge of Private and Public Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services and/or Azure)
- Always striving for the best customer experience!
- Willing to join a real Technology Company
- A real people manager, result driven by a continuous mindset to improve
- Truly pro-active, analytical and pragmatic in your approach
- Entrepreneurial so do not have a 9-5 mentality
- Committed, agile, innovative and driven to think out-of-the-box
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking able to cope with a high pressure, changing the environment
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Are the winning team;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Apply for this job