- For regular coordination of interfaces, you work closely with the backend team.
- They support the ongoing quality assurance through the implementation of autom. Unit testing, implementation of code reviews and participation in building automated end-to-end tests.
- You have a completed technical education (HTL, FH, Uni) or have several years of project / professional experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications.
- Or you have extensive experience in development with the Polymer Framework.
- They have knowledge of and understanding of Responsive Design, Usability, and UX.
- You are an independent team player with high-quality awareness and ideally, could already gain experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Good German and English skills (spoken and written) complete your profile.
- Challenging specialist position in an international high-tech company.
- Continuous personal and professional education and training.
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, very good work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours, modern designed jobs and attractive social benefits.
- According to KV AngEEI, a minimum gross salary of EUR 3,033.15 per month is planned for this position. How much more is on your payroll depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.
Please Note: this is a translation of the original job posting from German.
Apply for this job