Commercial Insight Analyst
- London EC1N
- Salary £30k to £35k
NCP, the UK's largest and longest-standing private car park operator, is seeking a Commercial Insight Analyst to support the growth plans of the business through insight and analysis of their trading and customer base and to infer strategic directions and ideas based upon this analysis. The position holder will mine data and interpret it to recommend and develop strategies working in close collaboration with other parts of the Business.
- Analyse trade patterns to infer strategies to maximise revenues
- Provide analysis to challenge performance and provide meaningful insight to drive revenues.
- Support pricing activity to arrive at effective pricing strategies.
- Ensure pricing changes are tracked and monitored.
- Develop and maintain relevant business Intelligence tools
- Produce ad hoc reporting as the need arises.
- Work closely with all teams to provide support around customer behaviour and activity.
- Work closely with Marketing in order to support pre and post campaign analysis
Required Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, preferably in a numerate or business related discipline, and have high skill level in all Microsoft applications especially Excel and preferably experience in working with databases and SQL. Additional requirements include;
- Experience in post campaign analysis
- Experience in multi-site, multiple revenue line and product mix reporting and analysis
- Experience in pricing modelling and price elasticity
- Numerate and analytical. Enjoys spreadsheet analysis, drawing conclusions from data, writing reports and making recommendations to the business
- Able to make decisions understanding financial implications and to take calculated risks
- Confident and assertive but able to communicate decisions diplomatically
- Self-motivated, able to see opportunities for development and improvement and take these forward
- Passionate about problem-solving with a thirst to get to the bottom of things
- Rigorous and thorough with strong attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and deliver accurate results under pressure
- Work as part of a team to contribute to its overall success
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Apply for this job