USA SHADE & Fabric Structures
Commercial Parking Industry Sales Specialist
Come work for USA SHADE & Fabric Structures -the largest and most capable shade and fabric structure company in the world. With in-house experts in Design, Engineering, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Project Management and Construction, we are the leaders, innovators and the ones to trust.
Our Commercial Parking Specialist is responsible for cultivating sales for USA Shade. This is a high speed, technical sales role. You will be responsible for all sales activities in the assigned market segment from prospecting through close. In addition, you will be responsible for growing the territory and hitting the profitability targets.
- Works directly with customers in the commercial parking market from prospecting through management of the project completion.
- Oversees proposals, negotiate terms and conditions in securing orders.
- Coordinate activities in the support of the sales process including Engineering, Order Entry and Production on a daily basis.
- Cultivates the relationship with the potential national accounts through excellent communication and customer service.
- Proactively reach out to new potential commercial parking to grow market sales.
- Develop and implement strategic attack plans to accommodate growth goals.
- Visits customers throughout the territory to assist in all stages of the sales process as needed.
- Attends trade shows to represent the company as needed.
- Other duties and responibilties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ successful track record of inside and/or direct sales is required.
- Previous experience supporting and growing a new market is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong presentation skills along with the effective professional and persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing the sale.
- Highly competent in the areas of accuracy, organization, planning and problem solving.
- Must be a self-starter and action/results oriented.
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Travel of up to 20%-40%.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
This Company provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this job