Do you have a passion for helping others?
Cornerstone Parking Group, Inc. is seeking a personable, customer-service oriented professional to join our Parking Office Team as a Customer Account Representative. This position serves employees, patients, and visitors at the University of Minnesota Medical Center in Minneapolis. This a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented atmosphere, executing all functions and duties of the Parking Office and Photo ID Badges.
- Full Time Weekdays
- Office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 A. M. - 4:30 P.M. Rotating opening/mid/closing shift. Must be available within these hours.
As a Customer Account Representative, you will
- Promote and maintain a positive office atmosphere
- Provide information and answer questions regarding parking inquiries, valet services, directions, etc.
- Process parking contract payments
- Process new, updated, and canceled parking contracts
- Answer parking office phone lines
- Issue Hospital Patient and Guest Passes
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain accurate database records with parking contract information
- Create Photo ID Badges for Employees, Contractors, Students, Family members of patients, etc.
- Collaborate with other office staff on office operations and projects
- Exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum two (2) years previous customer service experience, preferably in an office setting
- Possess basic to intermediate computer and technology skills: email, web browser, Microsoft Office Products, etc.
- Comfortable using standard office equipment
- High standards of integrity; responsible, reliable, and professional
- Pass criminal background check
- Consistently display a positive attitude, flexibility, and excellent customer service skills
- Able to think independently, creatively, and use sound judgement to make decisions
- Reliable, responsible, professional
- High School diploma or equivalent
Apply for this job
- $13-$14/hr., depending on qualifications and experience. Eligible for wage increase after 45 day probationary period
- PTO - 136 hours per year
- Medical Insurance is available after 60 days
- Comprehensive, paid training
- Rewarding and fun work environment
- Cornerstone Parking Group is locally owned and operated