Parkmobile Group B.V
Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service is looking for an experienced Data Analyst. Parkmobile is a data-driven company using data to improve our services, build better products and explore new business models.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is passionate to work with and analyse data to drive insights across our various data sources and cloud base data warehouse. With a great amount of data being collected, we enable data-driven decisions by converting data into insights that drive enhanced customer experiences and improve business performance. You will extract and visualize actionable metrics and patterns from our data.
We are currently building this cloud Data Warehouse solution based on Amazon Redshift and setting up our Business Information Management team. The Data Analyst will join this professional and growing Business Information Management team, reporting to the Head of Operations. You will be based in the Netherlands and part of a worldwide organization.
- Build a holistic understanding of our product features, our customer, the BI data infrastructure & environment, and business goals
- Develop powerful visualization on our customer (future) behaviour and usage and become advisor for the product(s) and stakeholders like Sales & Marketing
- Analyze and validate data using statistical tools to answer product and business questions, to drive and support product and marketing actions
- Leverage industry best practices in establishing repeatable BI practices, principles & processes using statistical, analytical and predictive models
- Leverage team members across BI, for data & analysis needs
- Extensive knowledge of analyzing data using statistical, predictive and analytical methods and/or machine learning
- Ability to understand, translate and map business and product questions
- Expertise in database technology with solid understanding and hands-on skills with Excel, SQL Server, SSIS, solid understanding of SSAS / n-dimensional cubes
- Solid experience working with business intelligence solutions ((cloud) data warehouse, ETL, Reports, Dashboards)
- Proficiency in advanced analytics and visualization tools (FireBase Localytics, PowerBI Core Metrics, Google Analytics etc.)
- Self-motivated, agile and driven to think out-of-the-box
- 3+ years of data analysis experience required
- Equipped with MSc or BSc degree in Information Technology or Applied Mathematics
- Truly pro-active, innovative and entrepreneurial so not have a 9-5 mentality
- An analytical problem solver with a continuous mindset to improve
- Pragmatic, result driven and moreover striving for happy customers
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking, both independently and in a team environment, able to cope with a high pressure, multi-tasking environment with changing priorities
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch, German and/or French is a bonus
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Apply for this job