Do you want to shape the success of an one-of-a-kind institution of the region, experience the thrill of being part of an organisation, which strategic pillars are based on the latest technologies combined with the focus on a sustainable and eco-friendly impact on our environment?
We at GreenParking believe that there is only one way to build success: to attract exceptionally motivated people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. Our mission at GreenParking is to create accessible car parks in a pulsating city, focus on sustainable solutions and add value to our quality of life.
We gained our extensive experience since we were founded as part of FutureLink group in 1996. GreenParking is the only one-stop-shop for car park solutions and services in the region.
We are providing:
- Design and consultancy for car parks
- Supply, installation and maintenance of car park equipment
- Car park management services and valet services
- Financing and BOT-business models
Headed by a Lebanese-German parking business expert, our team comprises young, talented, multi-national individuals who led our organisation through their hard work to one of the biggest companies in our industry and to the only company specialized on environmentally-friendly and sustainable solutions in the parking business.
The role of Data Analyst requires a high level of analytical capability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand numerous sources of data and translate it into ideas, tactics and plans. Interpret car park data to provide quality analytical analysis and insight to inform pricing decisions, marketing campaigns and forecasting future sales.
- Interpret data to provide quality analytical analysis and insight to inform advisory and consulting services with a view to improving the customer experience and increasing revenue.
- Prepare documents (Word or Powerpoint) to provide a commentary on the data analysis and insights gained, including recommendations.
- Provide detailed monthly reporting on sales, targets and taken/missed opportunities.
- Lead the development of the parking yield optimisation model to ensure GreenParking has a best-in-class system.
- Optimise the yield generated at each project within GreenParking's portfolio.
- Drive increased revenue and car park occupancy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A third level professional qualification with a significant analytical component.
- Experience in data analysis & yield management, preferably in a high-volume customer-facing service business.
- A creative thinker and innovator with ability to translate data and ideas into commercial tactics and plans.
- Commercially driven with excellent analytical skills and data literacy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build and maintain close working relationships with a range of key internal stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills including data import, pivot tables, and statistical analysis.
- Please note that testing, a presentation, and short listing may apply as part of the selection process.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation and health benefits.
Apply for this job