We are seeking for an experienced Front End Developer that can not only code but can also play an important role in a solid team. This not only means being responsible for your work and delivering on time, but you will also bring the out the best in the rest of your teammates. You will implement and test our design for our desktop and mobile websites.
Our ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar Front End position
- Experience working in CSS Framework CSS (Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Experience with Compass SASS /
- Experience using Twig Templates System
- Has worked with Webpack
- Has work with RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- Proficient in HTTP y REST
- Experience with Web Single Page Interface: Angular 2 - 4 and or React, preferably Angular
- Loves to follow good best practices
- Knowledge in test methods like TDD (Karma, Jasmine, etc) and automated test will be highly valued.
- Version control using GIT.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Keep on reading. This info is interesting for you.
- You will be part of a high performing team, with lots of opportunities to learn and to teach.
- You will be working with cutting edge technology.
- You will be based in Madrid (Spain) office.
- You will have 25 days per year in terms of holidays.
- We also think about your training and seminars, that's why you will have up to five days per year for you to attend (these are to be added to your 25 days off per year)
If you think you have what it takes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about you, your work and how you can help us.
Apply for this job