Propark - Expresso Airport Parking
Expresso Airport Parking, managed by Propark America, is a 2,200-space parking facility at Oakland International Airport providing outdoor self-parking, indoor self-parking and indoor valet-parking.
Propark America is seeking a qualified General Manager with digital media marketing experience at the Expresso Airport Parking at the Oakland International Airport.
This position will oversee all of the off-airport parking operations at this location, and will also have responsibilities for digital media marketing. The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the operation including labor management, marketing, customer service, lead generation, marketing, and property management.
Propark America is one of the nation's leading parking companies, providing full and limited service parking solutions in more than 400 locations in convenient markets across the United States.
Full Time; Full Benefits and Compensation:
- Great pay and bonus potential
- On the job skills training
- Company contributions towards healthcare
- Discounted parking around the city
- Opportunities for advancement
- 401k Plan
- Commuter benefits plan
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate all dispatch, valet, driver, cashier activities to ensure the proper flow of traffic and
- Maintain an adequate staff by scheduling, training, and developing subordinate personnel.
- Ensure quality service for guests, interact and communicate with guests and handle complaints
- or problems.
- Provide hands-on assistance to both guests and employees to ensure compliance with our
- customer service vision and our customer service mission.
- Monitor cash control procedures.
- Apply and implement standards of performance by implementing new ideas, concepts and procedures relative to changing organizational and staffing needs.
- Direct employee relations and promote a harmonious work environment.
- Contribute to the profitability of the facility by closely monitoring costs.
- Budget preparation.
Digital Media Marketing Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage and implement marketing strategies.
- Manage and create social media marketing campaigns.
- Maintain Expresso company brand through social media.
- Boost our web presence and awareness.
Work Experience/Knowledge/Skills and Abilities required:
- Minimum of 3 years managerial experience within the parking management industry preferably at an airport facility.
- Social media marketing experience and experience with Adwords
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and business writing skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with client focus, and an ability to work with all staff levels.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Suite of products and ADP.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply for this job