- Minimum 2 yrs of Enterprise Sales Experience (International Exposure is a plus)
- Prospect for potential Sales Partners in various geographies and turn this into increased business
- Willing to travel across the Globe and discover markets
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and
- provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Apply for this job
- Should be from Tier 1 MBA Colleges , 2+ Years of experience
- Fluent in the English language
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office