The Parkmobile Group is, since its founding in 2000, the leading provider in the world for on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We are building a new passionate team and we are looking for you! A highly motivated Growth Manager to help us continue the conquest of this strategic market.
As a core member, you will be working hand in hand and reporting directly to the Managing Director of France. You will take ownership of an entire target market segment. You will have the opportunity to leverage existing relationships with BMW Group and other mobility providers.
At Parknow you will have the chance to work in a young, fun and innovative team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Together we will help you achieve your goals. We are highly ambitious and self-driven, but we also know that a great team – and a great team spirit – will help us all succeed.
The role of the Growth Manager Switzerland is to:
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to facilitate the expansion of ParkNow premium parking services in Switzerland and other markets.
- Improve the satisfaction of our existing customers (7 cities equipped).
- Take over responsibility for a significant target market segment and develop a sales strategy including acquisition plan for cities, municipalities and parking operators.
- Manage the entire sales process for your market segment in alignment with the Managing Director, from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, negotiation and implementation.
- Build strong relationships with local authority decision makers and car park operators through regular contact, dialogue, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Work with operations and software development teams to ensure tailored approaches to target opportunities that allow the effective delivery of solutions to the client.
- Support the ParkNow product and marketing functions to enhance and develop a premium service with an exceptional user experience.
- University degree level in business or economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered).
- Experience with and/or excitement for mobility topics.
- Passionate with "can-do" attitude, outgoing, personable, and proactive.
- Experience in sales planning and organization.
- Excellent in project management and business development.
- Experience with Switzerland business culture.
- Fluent in French, German and English.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your ParkNow family.
Apply for this job