Parkmobile Group B.V
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to facilitate the territorial expansion of the ParkNow premium parking services in Germany and Austria.
- Refine the target market segmentation and sales strategy including acquisition plan for cities, municipalities, parking operators and B2B user throughout Germany and Austria.
- Acquire new business using a combination of telephone acquisition, research, meeting activity and marketing campaigns.
- Increase the performance of the sales team through own sales activities as well as a motivating leadership style (50/50).
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, contractual negotiations and implementation.
- Prepare and write detailed tender documentation and proposal responses that allow ParkNow to deliver new business opportunities. Develop strong relationships with local authority decision makers and car park operators through regular contact, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Control the sales performance process to provide management information on pipeline, activity and overall sales performance.
- University degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered).
- Several years of commercial sales work experience with leadership responsibility (preferably in a technology start-up with a product of comparable scope).
- A verifiable track record of achieving sales targets and delivering long-term value contracts.
- Experience of sales to the public sector as well as the private enterprise market.
- A demonstrable network of contacts, ideally within the parking industry, within cities, large corporate companies and technology start-ups would be a plus.
- Excellent in sales planning, organization and project management.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Excellent in the use of MS office applications and Salesforce.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, friendly and a strong Customer Service ethos.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
- Your chance
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your application.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy? then let's have a cup of coffee! Send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Apply for this job