Impark is currently looking for a Full Time, HR Coordinator to work at our San Francisco, CA Location.
- Heavy and full cycle recruiting
- Coordinates the recruitment of field staff for new location openings
- Posting job vacancies within the guide lines of the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Advertising, hiring and orientation for all hourly field new hires
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Issuing name tags, uniforms, etc.
- Maintaining unionized employees personnel files (discipline, correspondence, change of address, etc)
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Checking applicant references
- May also assist with payroll processing and providing benefits, job description information to both new and existing employees.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files
- Processes mail
- Attending job fairs
- Assists with processing of terminations
- Other office duties as required (Please note this job description is not designed to cover
- 2 Year Degree in Human Resources and
- 2 Years’ experience in Human Resources or
- A combination equivalent to 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Union Experience is a plus
- Ability to think critically and outside of the box
- Ability to handle stressful situations and resolve conflict
- Skilled in MS Suites
- Familiarity with HRIS systems
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to report matrix in a concise manner
- Ability to work autonomously
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms
- Full time and hourly position
- Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- On the job training
- Growth and career opportunities (We promote within)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Free Parking while at work
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays
About Our Company
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job