- Respond to requests from branches and customers of different geographical areas, with regard to lead time, prices, and availability of materials.
- Process SAP orders from branch offices / distributor customers relating to parking system orders and spare parts orders.
- Where necessary, provide assistance to the branches / distributor customers in the configuration of the parking system, through the use of the product configuration.
- Programming of production start and end dates of the customer order, following the verification of the availability of components with high lead time.
- Relationships with couriers in order to agree on the collection of the produced goods and to contact customs, in the case of non-EU countries, for the release of export bills.
- Issue of invoices relating to sales orders.
Required skills and competences:
- Ability to collaborate in teams and to relate to interlocutors in other departments, both internal and external, in order to guarantee compliance with the deadline confirmed to the customer.
- flexibility, team work, project work.
- English (excellent), German (preferential).
- using Microsoft Office, Internet, SAP (preferential)
Type of contract:
Please note: the original job description is in Italian
Apply for this job