Assisting all aspects of an implementation, including ordering of equipment, such as localized signage and delivery or installation. Requires frequent off-site visits, including multiple days and overnight, to customer sites to install signage. Create bespoke artwork using Adobe Illustrator following corporate guidelines. Act as a storeman to ensure supplies and store location are kept tidy and clean.
In essence, this means assisting on a project from the moment the Purchase Order is signed, and working with the assigned project manager until ‘go live’. This may involve liaising with the client (e.g. car parking operator, local council, rail network), production of relevant signage, implementing the rollout of signs and stickers in car parks and on street. A key part of this role will be the day to day communications with suppliers, raising Purchase Orders and maintaining cost analysis, hardware and software supply to customers and ongoing maintenance of devices, and ad-hoc signage requests requiring work queue management.
- Assist the Project Manager on tasks such as:
- Client / Internal stakeholder liaison
- Data gathering (via email or telephone)
- Site recces.
- Raising Quotations
- Roll out planning – including mapping tasks
- Sticker and signage design and production
- Rollouts – Site visits – frequent UK wide travel, including multiple overnight stays.
- Updating multiple spreadsheets and records with key financial data
- Supplier meetings / Liaison
- Hardware device management (mobile telephones)
- Storeroom and Inventory Management / Maintenance
- Organized and good with detail.
- Must be outgoing, personable, and proactive;
- Able to prioritize, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- A desire to take ownership of tasks and ensure their timely completion;
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new skills;
- Very receptive and a fast learner;
- Enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- Resilient copes well under heavy workloads;
- Strong Customer Service ethos; and
- Flexible approach to work.
- Any other tasks as requested.
- 3 Strong A – Level Passes – or equivalent;
- Numerate and literate;
- Proficient in the use of modern PC technologies and software; and
- Clean, current UK driving license;
- Experience of project management cycle and software a bonus but not essential.
Apply for this job
- The opportunity to join a young, growing company that will offer development and training in both technical and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with technical skills and personal attributes;
- Eligible for the company’s annual bonus scheme;
- Eligible to join the Stakeholder Pension Scheme;
- Private Medical Health Insurance; and
- Travel Allowance (mileage paid when required).