The Spirit of the Position
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the management team. The Administrative Assistant greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our employees, customers and clients by proving excellent service, answering all inbound calls, helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, etc. in a positive manner.
Principal Job Duties
- Answer telephone calls promptly and provide excellent customer service for clients, customers, employees, applicants, and managers.
- Maintain office supply inventories and process orders as needed.
- Ensure that the front desk is attended and phones are answered at all times during office hours.
- Open and distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Assist the inventory department in creation of work orders and distributes and follows up with managers in a timely manner when necessary.
- Prepare weekly operational staffing plan.
- Manage the supply of office equipment, machines, or properties to the office.
- Schedules meetings for management staff as needed.
- Manages and maintains the conference room schedule.
- Responsible for agenda management, travel arrangements, meetings, and morning huddles for the management team.
- Manages the parking system operation post office box and ensures timely pick up of all mail.
- Coordinates the repair and service of office equipment.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, memorandums, applications, certificates, permits, and other materials from copy, rough drafts, and other sources.
- Receives, distributes, and organizes incoming and outgoing correspondence and files.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 2+ years in an administrative support role is required.
- Data entry experience is preferred but not required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Bi-lingual abilities are preferred but not required.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.