The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Field Marketing & Sales Coordinator supports the Director of Marketing with marketing activities for the region and is primarily is responsible for increasing revenue through same-store sales from a two to three location portfolio.
Principal Job Duties:
- Position is based from various garages within the designated portfolio.
- Work with Operations to ensure solutions are delivered to support internal and external client needs
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and managing marketing plan for all locations in the portfolio.
- Work with Facilities Managers to ensure commitment and adherence to the marketing plan for their locations.
- Manage relationship with all e-commerce vendors for portfolio.
- Track regional e-commerce rates for accuracy and efficiencies.
- Maintain and manage regional rate surveys (rack rates and e-commerce rates).
- Source and market for new business opportunities.
- Build and implement advertising and event marketing processes.
- Support Operations to implement tools and resources for driving revenue, including widgets and online reservations.
- Help Operations as–needed to apply discretionary pricing strategies.
- Communicate pertinent information to clients, customers and other LAZ team members as appropriate.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as required.
- Monitor, review, and analyze the market rate structures.
- Implement and complete other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the portfolio’s operation.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent work experience.
- 1–3 years marketing experience preferred.
- Business to Business marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving.
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
Apply for this job