Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best - contact us today!
The Spirit Of The Position
The Revenue Coordinator is responsible for full accounts receivable function for the assigned location as well as greeting guests and creating a welcoming atmosphere for our employees, customers and clients by proving excellent service, answering all inbound calls, helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, etc. in a positive manner.
Principal Job Duties
- Responsible for all daily, weekly, monthly, and annual Parking Revenue and Ticket management, reporting, and reconciliation for the entire region’s portfolio.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and provide excellent customer service for clients, customers, employees, applicants, and managers.
- Responsible for creating forms and reports for all revenue/accounts receivable related items and analyzing and reconciling reports to find revenue variances.
- Regularly collect and process check payments from monthly parkers.
- Distribute hang tags, decals, etc., and all other necessary documents to customers.
- Assist customers with questions related to monthly parking.
- Inventory and Audit responsibility for all parking related consumables, including, but not limited to hangtags, decals, tickets, validations, etc. for all assigned locations.
- Responsible for financial reporting and reconciliation on a daily basis as it relates to monthly parking.
- Communicates all revenue related questions, concerns, and requests to on-site Project Manager and Revenue Manager for clarification and reconciliation purposes.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- 2+ years in an administrative role.
- 2+ years accounts receivable experience.
- Billing experience is required; PARIS experience is a plus.
- Strong in person and phone relationship-building skills required.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
Apply for this job