Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Sales & Marketing Representative is responsible for assisting with new business opportunity outreach, sales and marketing activities for the Midwest region.
Principal Job Duties:
- Responsible for identifying prospects and then assisting with bringing the prospect through the sales pipeline to a successful close under the direction of the Business Development Manager.
- Work with operations teams to insure solutions are delivered to support internal and external client needs.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and managing marketing plans for all locations in the portfolio.
- Responsible for development and oversight of online marketing and sales initiatives.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure commitment and adherence to the marketing plan for their locations.
- Responsible for ongoing relationship management with clients for whom LAZ Parking has already started work.
- Broad Base Marketing (Product, Pricing, Promotions, Target Markets, Value Proposition, Customer Feedback).
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual reports as required.
- Monitor, review, and analyze the market rate structures.
- Assist the operations team with the transition of all new locations added to the portfolio.
- Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the portfolio’s operation.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Entry Level, 1+ Years Sales Experience Preferred.
- Strong in person and phone relationship-building skills required.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization and client organizations.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
Apply for this job