- Prospect for potential Sales Partners in various geographies and turn this into increased business
- Willing to travel across the Globe and discover markets
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Should be from Tier 1 MBA Colleges , 2+ Years of experience
- Fluent in the English language
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office
Apply for this job