Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is currently looking for a FULL TIME MANAGER, TRANSACTION SERVICES to work at our VANCOUVER location.
- Delivers the services and maintains the service levels which are the responsibility of the SSC Financial Services department, which includes Accounts Payable, Payment Processing, and Revenue Data Entry departments
- Manages employee performance and sets individual and team goals
- Responsible for quality assurance and developing a continuous cycle of improvement in performance and processes
- Ensures compliance with company operating and accounting policies and procedures
- Communicates as required with internal and external clients regarding all transactional services provided by the department
- Provides reporting on volume statistics and other KPI’s as required
- Diploma (2 years) or Bachelors Degree (3-4 years) in Accounting or Business
- Accounting designation preferred but not required
- 5 years direct Shared Service Center, Accounts Payable or other Operational Accounting related experience
- 3-5 years of direct Management or Supervisory experience
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to coach and mentor employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job