We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern with an incredible amount of energy and willingness to learn. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing e-commerce marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing department in all its tasks.
- Creation and follow up on acquisition campaigns (SEM, Social Media, Affilliate programme, mailing...) and loyalty campaigns
- Help with the coordination of partners, suppliers and agencies.
- Develop strategy and create new digital initiatives, in collaboration with the rest of the departments.
- Take part in the conception of presentations and proposals.
- Monitoring and analysis of business data.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the corporate identity.
- Monday – Friday, 09:00 to 18:00. 40 hours a week.
- Duration: Minimum 6 months.
- It is mandatory to have an Internship Agreement with an educational institution.
- A high level of English and French is vital. German and/or italian will also be highly valued.
- You must be proactive, adaptable and organised, with the energy to learn in a dynamic environment, much like a start-up.
- Ability to work as part of an international team and autonomously when necessary.
- Good understanding of Office, email and other digital services.
- Any knowledge of digital marketing, Google Analytics, communication and/or design tools (Adobe) would be very useful.
If you fit our needs please contact email@example.com and let us know about you.
Apply for this job
We will get back to you with extra details about the architecture and further expectations in an interview.