Marketing Manager NL/BE Parkmobile/Park-line, Diemen (Amsterdam Area)
The Parknow Group (proudly representing the brands Parkmobile and Park-line, 100% owned by BMW) is looking for a Marketing Manager for the Netherlands and Belgium.
If you have a passion for developing and innovating our marketing initiatives and campaigns, growing our existing market position and developing our customer base, you might want to read further!
We are looking for a proactive multi-talented Marketing Manager who is passionate about building out our leading B2C, B2B and B2G market position by developing strong awareness campaigns with our media and creative agencies, setting up partnerships and supporting our sales teams in their go to market.
You will be located in Amsterdam (Diemen), be part of the European Marketing team and will be reporting to the Head of Group Marketing. You will be solely responsible for media buying, ATL campaigns and KPIs for the Dutch and Belgium market. BTL will be supported by the Marketing Operations team in Diemen, which team is responsible for the online marketing in all our markets.
At ParkNow Group you will be part of a growing, professional and ambitious international organization leading and changing the parking industry within Europe. With our smartphone apps and in-car solutions we are shaping the future of mobility for millions of users.
- Create and own our marketing strategy for The Netherlands and Belgium to grow our B2B, B2C and B2G market position in line with the goals of the company.
- Coordinate and execute campaigns for Parkmobile and Park-line based on our marketing strategy for the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Acquire, grow and retain customers of our cashless parking solutions by developing and enhancing campaigns, promotions and partnerships to uplift visibility of our brands and encourage frequent usage, create evangelists and increase spend.
- Cooperate with internal marketing, sales, product and engineering teams as well as external creative, media and ad agencies to execute all B2B and B2C marketing and communication activities.
- Localize and execute our content strategy. Take full editorial control of the local Parkmobile and Park-line websites and social media.
- Be responsible for the local public relations and writing of press releases.
- Provide regular (management) reports on local marketing activities and results.
- Bachelor degree in marketing with at least 5 years of relevant B2B and B2C working experience. Preferably worked for a mobile or app-first company.
- Experienced in developing and executing B2B and B2C marketing strategies. Thorough knowledge of digital and mobile marketing principles, experience with brand management.
- Experience in media planning and buying.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, Photoshop. Proficient in the use of MS office programs and handy with software tools – a digital enthusiast.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing analytics, with good attention for detail with an ability to interpret information to derive business outcomes or solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Passionate and strong personality with a “can-do” attitude, truly pro-active, analytical and pragmatic in your approach.
- Know how to set up B2C and B2B campaigns both online and offline that leap out from the crowd.
- Creative thinker, innovative and driven to think out-of-the-box, hands-on, committed.
- Flexible, open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes and changing environment.
- A real team player, service minded, outgoing and fun to work with.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you.
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users.
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Are the winning team
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level
Apply for this job
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form, or call our Talent Acquisition Manager Europe, Valerie Ducobu +31 6 1205 9882.