The primary role is to ensure the Revenue enforcement in all areas within Edmonton International Parking operations. The Revenue Enforcement Specialist conducts various audit processes within the assigned area of Edmonton International Airport (EIA). This position assesses revenue security, policy compliance, and maintenance of best practices using an objective, analytical, and pro-active approach. The role works closely with management to ensure Revenue Enforcement objectives align with corporate growth strategies and client retention, and provides a comprehensive revenue control program, while maintaining Imparkâ€s positive culture and developing exceptional relationships across business units.
- Balances client service and retention with revenue control.
- Assists in the execution of EIA Revenue Enforcement Strategy.
- Develops a strong understanding of company policies and how they apply to managing parking operations.
- Optimizing revenues by ensuring all parkers are paid parkers within the assigned parking areas.
- Carefully check the time expiration of parking tickets displayed on dashboards.
- Ensure accuracy is used when issuing parking invoices (handwritten violations).
- Report any issues and concerns to the appropriate people.
- Immediately report all machine malfunctions to the supervisor.
- Wear assigned uniform.
- Work outdoors, exposed to all weather conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Apply for this job
- Must be at least 18 years of age