- Job Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Installs and services commercial parking systems including garage lane equipment, fee computers, and associated software, communications, & networking systems.
- Assists with customer implementation of commercial parking systems including requirements definition, project planning & management, and training of operations & user personnel.
Apply for this job
- Candidates must have a background in the implementation & maintenance of systems with electronics, electromechanical, networking, and software/firmware components.
- Strong troubleshooting & diagnostics skills needed at system, equipment & component levels.
- Good interpersonal skills for written & verbal communications with customers & co-workers important.
- Strong work ethic with the capability to operate independently and as a member of high-performance teams required.
- Education & military training should be equivalent to 2 years of technical or 4-year engineering technology degree.
- Must have a good driving record and pass TDPS Private Security license background check.