Republic Parking Northwest
- Oversee all operational functions of a parking facility including budgeting, sales, marketing, safety, and maintenance
- Ensure client satisfaction: Respond and handle client requests and issues in a timely fashion both verbally and in writing.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of daily and weekly reporting and all month-end reports on lot performance.
- Practice excellent communication and teamwork skills with your coworkers and the office administrative staff.
- Ensure all signage at each parking facility is present and in compliance with regulatory and company expectations.
- Staff supervision, including educating, hiring, termination, training, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and scheduling.
- Auditing and loss prevention.
- Ensuring that the maintenance of all assigned equipment is performed to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Ensure timely and accurate information flow with the Senior Operations Manager, co-workers and office administrative staff.
- Ensure ongoing communications with clients to establish excellent working relationship.
- Other office duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors preferred with a focus on business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, Power Point)
- Strong communication and business writing skills.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused interpersonal skills at all staff levels.
- Available to work flexible schedules with autonomy.
- Proven deadline focused multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
- 1-3 years, Supervisory, customer service and administration experience, preferably in the valet parking industry.
- Full-time Salary position
- M-F days, Some weekend and nights as the business requires
- On the job training
- Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Free Parking while at work
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays
Republic Parking Northwest a division of Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
At Republic Parking Northwest, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply for this job