We are looking for an ambitious and outgoing professional to manage Operations in London. Someone that loves to bring structure in the charmingly hectic environment of a fast-growing scale-up.
Once a new site is signed, the Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the garage will be fully prepared and ready for ParkBee use, continual site maintenance and stakeholder relationship management.
As our Operations Manager you will love to take responsibility, have a can-do mentality and you are determined to get things done, as a true problem solver.
- Strategy: Ability to prioritise projects for the team and create timelines to reach goals quickly
- Product: Feedback on all parts of the product and facilitate through the product owners to make a better product.
- Analytics: Build smarter tools for predicting car park failures, opportunities and requirements
- Maintain a great ParkBee experience for both customers and site owners
- Support and inform garage owners and tenants; answer to their questions and inquiries
- Assure we keep track of all operational and logistic activities: e.g. organise installations with our installation partner, stock monitoring of technical hardware and supplies, coordinate the development of signs and the actual installation of them. Think of practical solutions for different parking situations
- Align with the sales and marketing department, keep track on the pipeline and assist in doing location checks. Make sure the marketing team is well informed about all new and current garages.
- Liaising with all service partners (technical partners, Parkmobile, car-parking service providers, subscriptions agents)
- Optimise invoicing procedure and process client and partner invoices
- Managing a small team of an Operations Associate and a Customer Success Manager, their day to day tasks, responsibilities and KPIs
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a high growth startup, with a focus on strategy, analytics, operations or a variety of quantitative fields.
- Excellent data skills
- Management experience, you know how to get people motivated and can keep them on track with projects
- You are a team player with outgoing personality
- You think outside the box and bring new approaches to complexity
- Ability to independently plan and structure
- Exceptionally organized and attentive to detail
- Strong work ethic with enthusiasm to work for a scale up
ParkBee creates an environment with significant freedom and responsibility. Working for an innovative and growing startup can be challenging but extremely rewarding! You will have an important role in this crucial stage where ParkBee is expanding to new territories. We have the proven technology to do so, now it is up to great people to assure we will get this done.
Apply for this job
- Competitive salary!
- Employee Incentive Plan (Shares)
- £1500 a year allowance for training / development (On completion of 6 month employment or probation)
- Computer / MacBook of your choice
- Company Phone or Monthly Allowance (£40 per month)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers and contribution to glasses
- Work in a creative and entrepreneurial environment at our Shoreditch office in London!
- Sharp, motivated and international team that continues to grow
- Socials with other local startups
- Global ParkBee team events
- Weekly team meetings with drinks and snacks