13% of the city of Amsterdam's space is used for outdoor parking. At ParkBee we are on a mission to make optimal use of space by reducing the need for on-street parking.
We are ParkBee. We develop smart tech. Our Mobility Management Solution optimises the use of underutilised parking spaces to get cars off the street and KEEP YOUR CITY MOVING.
We are developing a cloud based service to integrate with 3rd party applications such as Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo. As the development team we are striving to build stable and scalable systems. Our goal is to offer an ultimate service for customers and building owners by connecting with multiple providers. Join us and play a very important role in further evolving the product.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our software is currently serving thousands of users in the Netherlands and in London, with the further rollout in the UK and future expansions this number will only grow further. To assure we provide the optimal product to the market we need to continuously invest in technology and innovation. You’ll play a crucial role since ParkBee’s product is constantly evolving and will only become more important.
- You will be working in a scrum team of 3 senior developers and a product owner. In addition, the technology team exist of 2 data scientists and a DevOps engineer.
- You will be building all of the core parts of the system, which means coding in the heart of Parkbee, and also help set out the vision for our software and services.
- Improving the scalability and maintainability of our code, working on new technologies, and developing new features from scratch; that’s where you come in.
- Within your team you’re not just working on building and creating new integrations, but you’re also responsible for code reviews and testing of new features and API’s.
- Above all, you'll have fun! ParkBee readily encourages you to tweak, hack and break on our Friday Innovation Days to show potential areas we can grow! Some projects our developers are working on: integrations with (license plate recognition) camera systems, remote control, NFC and other new developments.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a developer who is not afraid of new things, wants to make a difference and who will have an impact on a fast-growing company. You're someone who enjoys giving/receiving feedback within your team, as you strongly believe in constant self development.
Apply for this job
- At least 3 years of experience working as a .NET developer.
- Having experience with Git and Git Flow
- Have knowledge on MVC, REST and WebAPI
- Have knowledge of database ORMs like (EF6, EF Core, Dapper, etc)
- Having worked with Unit Testing, integrations testing and functional tests
- Good knowledge about agile and scrum
- Knowledge of different design patterns is a plus (DDD, SOAP, CQRS)
- Having knowledge of AngularJs or ReactJs is a plus